Providing Forward and Backward Navigation
You can allow the user to move backwards and forwards a month at a time in Month View, or a year at a time in Year View.
This is done be creating a new class which extends the
class. This new class should define the function
- Return the URL to link to in order to display a calendar for a given
month/year. You must override this method if you want to activate the
"forward" and "back" feature of the calendar.
Note: If you return an empty string from this function, no navigation link will be displayed. This is the default behaviour.
If the calendar is being displayed in "year" view, $month will be set to zero.
Which looks like this:
- Creating a Simple Calendar
- Creating a Calendar for a Specific Date
- Setting Styles
- Changing the Calendar Labels
- Setting the Start Day
- Setting the Start Month
- Providing Forward and Backward Navigation
- Linking Dates